Popular Bamboo Clothing coupons and deals February 25, 2024
|Bamboo Clothing discounts
|Coupon code for 10% off
|New customers get discount sitewide
|Get 20% off sitewide
|Test & get lucky and try this secret coupon
|Use this 15% code as a new customer
How to use a coupon at Bamboo Clothing
- In the following section, we are pleased to explain step by step how to apply a discount code to your order in the right way, to save on your purchases and guarantee the best shopping experience at Bamboo Clothing!
- First, after adding your favorite items to the basket, visit our TrustDeals website and find the offer or coupon that suits you best. We commit daily to search and offer you the best valid promotions, in order to make your purchase a bit cheaper!
- To add a coupon to your cart, simply copy the code (please note: make sure you type upper and lower case characters exactly as they are!) - clicking on the promo will automatically open a new window, redirecting you directly to your cart!
- In case, on the other hand, you have found another interesting offer where the notice "No code needed" appears, the discount is already applied automatically to your purchase.
- Finally, you just need to choose the payment method and, in the "Coupon" field (see image above), paste the code. Note: It is also possible that in some cases the promotion is automatically applied to your order, and don’t forget you can only use a code for each order!
- And the game is done! Enjoy your shopping and, as always, Trust the Deals!
Frequently asked questions about Bamboo Clothing (FAQ)
Is there a working Bamboo Clothing coupon available?
At this moment, there are 5 coupons available for Bamboo Clothing on TrustDeals.com. These codes are used 2847 times and are last verified on 25 February 2024.
How much money can I save at Bamboo Clothing?
The past 30 days, visitors of TrustDeals.com saved $20 at Bamboo Clothing with 5 different discounts.
How do I get the best discount at Bamboo Clothing?
You can try all 5 coupons to find out with which code you save the most money, or directly choose a code that is recommended by TrustDeals.com. If you found a working Bamboo Clothing code yourself, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Are chemicals used in the growing of bamboo?
Chemicals aren’t needed to grow bamboo. One of the key benefits of bamboo is that it doesn’t need pesticides or fertilizers and only needs natural rainfall to grow. As you’ll know if there’s any bamboo growing in your garden, once it gets going it needs no help at all.
Where does BAM get its bamboo fabric from?
As part of our commitment to ensuring a positive impact throughout the production of our clothes, we’ve traced our supply chain right the way back to the bamboo forest. So, we can tell you that our bamboo is grown in the Yunan and Sichuan provinces of China.
Are BAM products made with 100% bamboo fibres?
Our goal is to give you supersoft clothing that gives you all the benefits of bamboo – breathable, moisture absorbing and incredibly comfortable. To give you the best performance, we blend bamboo with other fibres – depending on the garment. For a knit we might blend in a responsibly sourced wonderfully soft Merino wool. For our chinos we’ll blend in an organic cotton so that they wear well. We have a beautiful linen and bamboo range which gives you the look of linen with the added benefits of bamboo.
Is there any bamboo left for the pandas?
Yes! You’d be surprised how often we’re asked this question. We love how much people care about the pandas. Bamboo that is grown and harvested for industrial purposes is from plantations or areas of forest that are too close to human populations for wild pandas to live in. Bamboo is the fastest growing grass on the planet, growing about a metre each day and spreading rapidly over large areas, so it’s an abundant crop.
How do I care for my Merino bamboo knitwear?
Our Merino bamboo blend is delicate, like cashmere. We advise you hand-wash it to avoid it shrinking and snagging. It’s best to dry it flat and store it folded rather than hanging. Pilling is a natural characteristic of fine wool so give it the occasional once over with a pilling comb. Explore our Men’s and Women’s Merino collection.
The latest Bamboo Clothing news
BAM is challenging themselves to reduce their carbon footprint to zero by 2030. But more than that, they’ll address every impact they have on the planet. They’ll ensure every person in their supply chain – right the way back to the growers – is paid fairly and treated with dignity. They’ve set goals for zero waste to landfill, zero pollution and zero wasted water – all by 2030. This applies to every single process from the growing of the bamboo, to the manufacture of their clothes, to the way they are recycled.
LEAVING A POSITIVE IMPACT
BAM wants to prove it’s possible for a clothing company to be Impact Positive. They are a company founded on the passion to find the best the human spirit has to offer and they’re devoting theirselves to making this happen. The environment is their highest priority. It’s what they got into business for in the first place!